Home   Department of Finance
Mission of Finance
The Office of Finance evaluates investment projects. It identifies and analyzes local and foreign financial sources. It also controls expenses and predicts revenues and costs.
- Management and Budget Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Production Accounting
- Investor Relations
Mission of Management and Budget Accounting
- To control warehouse-inventories, and production-costs, and to calculate prices of finished products as well as raw materials, in Iranian Rials.
- To purchase raw materials from domestic and international markets.
- To prepare the operational budget and analyze deviations, to prepare reports for the board of directors, to prepare out-of-organization reports and to analyze financial statements.
Mission of Financial Accounting
- To control cash flow and to report all findings to Finance Provision and to the Company Treasurer, to settle any contradictions.
- To receive all financial documents, in regard to both, local and foreign orders. This department will also issue checks, register documents, submit financial reports and publish financial statements.
Mission of Production Accounting
- To receive the documents related to the accounts of the factories and to register them in the related systems;
- To control and report the documents and documentations related to the transportation, bill of laden… costs.
Mission of Investor Relations
- To answer the questions of shareholders and stock exchanges and to organize meetings of the general assembly of the company.
Direct contract number of shares unit: (+9821) 89316393
Direct contract number of financial section: (+9821) 89316395