Home   Financial section
Mission defined for financial section
To move toward the goals of the organization, to offer financial services in line with synergy for the purpose of value creation for the organization, to identify local and foreign financial sources, to analyze the sources, to control expenses, to provide transparent information, to predict revenues and costs within the framework of major policies of the company and to evaluate investment projects.
- Management and budget accounting
- Financial accounting
- Factories accounting
- Shares and assembly of shareholders
Mission of management and budget accounting sub-section
- To calculate the finished price of products, to control inputs and outputs of the warehouses, and the production and change into rials;
- To purchase domestic materials and import foreign materials, to control the stocks at warehouses and to carry out financial calculations and charge paying units;
- To prepare the operational budget and analyze deviations, to prepare reports for the board of directors, to prepare out-of-organization reports and to analyze financial statements.
Mission of financial accounting sub-section
- To control the credit and debit of the cash flow of the company and report it to the finance provision management and treasury in order to settle the contradictions. To purchase domestic materials and import foreign materials, to control the stocks at warehouses and to carry out financial calculations and charge paying units;
- To receive all the rail-based documents of the company both local and foreign orders to issue checks, register the documents, and to submit financial reports and to offer financial statements of the organization.
Mission of factories accounting sub-section
- To receive the documents related to the accounts of the factories and to register them in the related systems;
- To control and report the documents and documentations related to the transportation, bill of laden… costs.
Mission of shares and assembly of shareholders sub-section
- To answer the questions of shareholders about the shareholders affairs and stock exchange and to organize meetings of the general assembly of the company.
Direct contract number of shares unit: (+9821) 89316393
Direct contract number of financial section: (+9821) 89316395